Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2009

Amazon Blogs: Armchair Commentary Daily Digest

Check out these Updates from Armchair Commentary for July 30, 2009.

July 30, 2009

Wes Anderson is back.  And he's doing stop motion animation?

Yes, awesome. Of course it is mildly disturbing to me that all the things I loved as a child are just being re-made, re-packaged and re-sold back to my adult self. But in this case (and in the tremendous expectations I have rested upon Where the Wild Things Are) - I embrace it fully, because simply - I love Wes Anderson and his entire aesthetic - which is even coming across in this totally new style for him.  The cast is made up of a lot of the usual suspects - Jason Schwartzman, Bill Murray, Owen Wilson, Anjelica Huston - and some new additions - George Clooney and Meryl Streep as Mr. and Mrs. Fox.  Looks promising.  ---Kira

 

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the opt-out link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive