Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Amazon Blogs: Armchair Commentary Daily Digest

Check out these Updates from Armchair Commentary for July 17, 2009.

July 17, 2009

A sad day for fans of world class journalism--legendary CBS news anchor Walter Cronkite has passed away at 92. Cronkite reported on everything from WWII to the Moon landing (he even did a Letterman top 10 list), and will be long remembered for his famous sign off "and that's the way it is.”  You can read a longer obituary on CBSnews.com. --Leah

July 17, 2009
I'll just preface this review by saying that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I've read all the books four times (at least), and I'm always at the midnight showing of each premiere (despite the fact that I've already been to the press... read more

July 17, 2009
Sci-fi fans know him as Bill Adama, the Old Man, or simply Gaff. We recently got the opportunity to chat with EJO regarding the end of Battlestar Galactica and BSG: The Plan (which is now, coincidentally, available for pre-order on Amazon.com, and which we are sure will be totally... read more

July 17, 2009
How's it going? I'm Lance Heiskell at FUNimation Entertainment, the leading company for anime in North America. What do I do? I sell cartoons to adults. I love my job. To help people new to anime, I wrote a six-part Anime EDU in the Anime section of the Movies & TV department. Whether... read more

 

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the opt-out link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive