Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Amazon Blogs: Armchair Commentary Daily Digest

Check out these Updates from Armchair Commentary for December 20, 2009.

December 20, 2009

Actress Brittany Murphy is dead at the age of 32. Initial reports are that she suffered a heart attack in her California home. I met Murphy once, when I was on a press junket for Sin City, in which she played Shellie.  It was my first press junket and she happened to be my first interview (to be followed by Clive Owen, Jessica Alba, Robert Rodriguez, and others), and I was quickly put at ease by her warmth.  She asked for a moment to finish nibbling on her snack, then answered all my questions carefully and asked the timer to give me an extra minute if I needed it.  I'm sure more details on her passing will be forthcoming, but the news is surprising and very sad. (See a list of her movies.) --David

 

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the opt-out link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive