Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2009

Amazon Blogs: Armchair Commentary Daily Digest

Check out these Updates from Armchair Commentary for October 15, 2009.

October 15, 2009

Now that the fall season is fully under way, comes the moment when I evaluate my DVR's series priority list and make some tough decisions. At the risk of embarrassing myself, my schedule for shows I watch looks like this (note, when the show says "watch live" it can also mean I still DVR it but try to watch the same night)

Sunday
:
Mad Men - watch live

Mondays
:
Gossip Girl - DVR
Dancing With the Stars - watch live
Castle - DVR

Tuesday
:
Dancing With the Stars Results - watch live

Wednesday

Glee - DVR
Lost - watch live (returns 2010)

Thursday

Grey's Anatomy - watch live
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - DVR
The Mentalist - DVR
Project Runway - watch live
Models of the Runway - DVR

Friday

Ugly Betty - DVR

Shows I watch via On Demand, Hulu, or DVD:

30 Rock
The Office
The Good Wife
Numb3rs
Dexter
Entourage

Which shows this fall have you decided to make "appointment television"? Which can you wait days/weeks/months to watch? And which is the more handsome man on television: "Mad Men's" Jon Hamm or "The Mentalist's" Simon Baker? (My entire post may have been inspired by a desire to just put their mugs up, but what can you do). --Ellen

October 15, 2009
As a fan of Nathan Fillion and his crime series Castle (now in its--dare we say it?-- second season), I had to laugh when I ran across this book called Heat Wave , supposedly written by Fillion's character, Richard Castle. Fans of the series know that this is the book Castle... read more

 

We hope you enjoyed receiving this message. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please visit the opt-out link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive